Your registration is complete when you have:
- Submitted your email and postal mailing addresses, telephone number, and your name, exactly as you wish it to appear on the certificate.
- Paid the registration fee. Payment options include
- You will receive a confirmation email and payment receipt when your registration is complete and payment has been verified.
- If you must cancel your confirmed registration, a full refund will be issued up to 48 hours before the workshop date and time (for example, by Friday at 9:00 am for a workshop that begins Sunday at 9:00 am).
- If you must cancel after that time, no refund can be issued, although 50% of the registration fee may be credited to a subsequent workshop.
- If a scheduled Tucson workshop has fewer than six paid registrations by 72 hours before the workshop date, it will be rescheduled to a later date within the year.
- If a workshop scheduled elsewhere has fewer than ten paid registrations by 30 days before the workshop date, it will be rescheduled to a later date within the year.